If you love buying handmade goods (or if you make and sell them), then Scoutmob is definitely a site you'll want to check out. I thought the best way to introduce you to this site would be to choose one of my favorite Shoppe sections ("Home," of course) and curate my "Best of" list to give you a little snapshot of what the Scoutmob Shoppe has to offer. Here's my Top 10, in no particular order:
1. Barnwood Side Table by Modern Arks. Reclaimed wood + mid-century style. Need I say more?
2. Pederson Pendant by Southern Lights Electric. I love all of the cool modern light fixtures that this seller has listed.
3. Bicycle Wood Art by Dave Marcoullier. This artist also has several other cool wood carvings to choose from.
4. Earth in Technicolor Watercolor Print by Jessica Durrant. Lots more beautiful watercolors available too.
6. Neighborhood Soaps by Mama Bath+Body. This one is a tribute to the Virginia Highlands, but this seller has several Atlanta-area neighborhood-inspired soaps available. Very cool idea.
7. Home Sweet Home Wall Clock by Iluxo Jewelry and Design. This artist's laser-cut jewelry and household items are very unique and cool.
8. Love Georgia Tea Towel by Fastsoft Press. I love this hand printed tea towel! And not just because I'm an adopted Georgia Peach.
9. Assorted Framed Arrowheads by Britt Bass. I love the simplicity combined with the vibrant little pops of color. This artist has lots of cool abstract paintings available as well.
10. Chalkboard Door Hanger by Kokuban City. Simple and fun, and you can add any message you want.
Be sure to check out Scoutmob. Not only is the Shoppe section amazing, but they also offer local deals, local event listings, as well as curated local experiences.
Do you love supporting local businesses and buying handmade goods? Will you be checking out Scoutmob? Leave a comment and let me know!
If you're new here, please consider subscribing via RSS or by email. You can also connect with me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Hometalk and Google+. Thanks for visiting!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post and it contains affiliate links.