Here's a little peek at the room and shelves "Before":
And here they are "After":
1. Silver hammered vase: Walmart.
2. Round silver mirror: a clearance find from Hobby Lobby.
3. Cute white pitcher: Michaels.
4. Little brown box: I got this years ago (sometime during college) at Hobby Lobby. My boys hide little toys and treasures in it now.
5. One of my favorite thing(s) are these silver buckets - a Target dollar spot find! I filled them with DIY moss balls, an idea that I found via The Yellow Cape Cod. (see close-up photo below)
6. Vintage camera: a birthday gift from my husband which I blogged about here.
7. (Same as #5)
8. Turquoise jar: Michaels.
9. Turquoise pitcher: Home Goods (I think?) and the cute turquoise birds are from Michaels.
|Metal Bucket: Target Dollar spot find|
I have dreams of white slipcovers but with small
Oh, and here's my project manager, checking in. Hi, Indy. As you can see, she's healing nicely since the "cone of shame" situation is now several months behind her.
Have you done any rearranging lately? Do you have a pet who thinks he/she is your project manager?
If you're new here, please consider subscribing via RSS or by email. You can also connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Hometalk and Google+. Thanks for visiting!