I was recently given an opportunity to go shopping at World Market, where I had so much fun picking out some Fall items for my home. I ended up with an apothecary drink dispenser (which I silk screened with glass paint), a 3-tier stand, assorted mini pumpkins and gourds, and some yummy snacks. I created a Fall Themed Snack Station with all of my purchases, perfect for a get-together or small party.
Here's a look at all of my goodies fresh out of the shopping bags:
I loved the apothecary drink dispenser, and I wanted to give it a touch of "Fall," so I used some leaf silk screens and glass paint to customize it. I simply used a handled squeegee to paint the silk screens onto the glass. Regular stencils and a paint brush or sponge applicator would work fine too.
After my drink dispenser had been silk screened in red, orange and gold tones, I set all of my new purchases up and created this little snack station.
I had a lot of fun shopping at World Market, and had a hard time deciding what to buy because there were so many great things to choose from!
Here are just a few examples of the fun stuff I spotted in the store:
Want a chance to win BIG with the World Market HGTV Passport to Style Sweepstakes? Here are the details!
- Grand prize package includes: A $10,000 World Market shopping spree and design consultation with an HGTV Designer.
- There will also be 3 runner up prize winners who will each receive a $1,000 World Market gift card!
- The HGTV Sweepstakes runs from September 22, 2012 until October 26, 2012.
- If you share the sweepstakes with 5 of your friends (via Facebook share or email) you can receive 5 additional bonus entries. This is part of the registration process when entering. Users can also enter daily for more chances to win.
- Enter online at WORLDMARKETSWEEPSTAKES.COM or FACEBOOK.COM/WORLDMARKET.